Re: [tycho-user] How to incorporate different OS fragment tests in a Tycho build?

We have the same issue and it's been on my TODO list for a while to figure out a better solution.  All we do now is have separate Jenkins jobs that do the Tycho build and tests runs on each host OS.  But it does the build for all platforms, each job could potentially be getting a different snapshot of the sources, etc.  What we did before Tycho using PDE was build everything on Linux into a p2 repo.  Then we had a job on each platform that would use p2 director to install the product + test plugins and run them.  Those were basically Jenkins sub-jobs of the main parent job that did the build.  If all of the tests passed then the parent job would publish the product archives for each host along with the p2 repo for the update site.

How are others handling this?

Thanks,
Warren