De : tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Sievers, Jan
Envoyé : vendredi 26 janvier 2018 10:57
À : Tycho list; Tycho list
Objet : [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 1.1.0

Tycho release 1.1.0 has been staged. For details of new features and
bugfixes, see release notes [1].
Please help by testing the staged milestone build. To use it, change your
tycho version to 1.1.0 and add snippet [2] to your pom.

We plan to promote this release in one week unless major regressions are
found or we still have pending CQs for the IP log.

Regards,
Tycho team

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.1
[2]