Re: [tycho-user] How to have multiple profiles adding to tycho-surefire-plugin's <argLine>?

Yes, that's what we do in jbosstools so we can combine properties:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L306

Profiles set the properties, argline uses the properties, everyone wins.