Re: [tycho-user] Tycho + J9 + Oxygen2 + Tests

Hi,

FWIW, I agree with Jan that Tycho shouldn't try to hide complexity brought by Java 9 or OSGi by automatically enabling workarounds.
Instead, I imagine typical profiles can work. If so, documenting them on the wiki and sharing them in blog posts/mailing-list/conferences may do the trick without hiding this sad piece of reality, and even better, by educating developers so they fully understand the problems and can consider better solutions for their specific use-cases.

Cheers,

Back to the top