Re: [tycho-user] Multiple testclass invocations per plugin

Hi

Thanks. Spot on tip. My root POM had a default surefire configuration giving me a default test that did not co-exist well with the new explicit tests.

Next challenge: how to stop the two sets of surefire-reports sharing the same name. With JUnit I have a -DtestSuiteName but that gets lost. Is there a better way than setting alternative reportsDirectory values to separate them?

    Regards

        Ed Willink