From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Donnerstag, 31. August 2017 23:43
To: Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] How to generate update site containing source code?

If you simply add both the feature and the source feature, you'll get both on the site.

Here's an example with both:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-openshift/blob/master/site/category.xml

And the pom that builds it:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-openshift/blob/master/site/pom.xml