Re: [tycho-user] RCP/Product materialization with features in jar format

I am not aware there is an option to have features installed in jar format.

However you can skip feature installation altogether with
https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-director-plugin/materialize-products-mojo.html#installFeatures

(that means plugins contained in the features making up the product are still installed of course but there is no features/ folder in the product installation directory)

Regards,
Jan