[tycho-user] RCP/Product materialization with features in jar format

Hi,

I'm setting up an Eclipse RCP build based on Maven/Tycho by following the excellent Vogella article :
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html
All worked like a charm with only a few exceptions for which I found answers.

The only residual -minor- issue is that features are unpacked by tycho-p2-director-plugin:materialize-products during installation.
How can I configure Tycho to install features in jar format ?

Thanks by advance.

Julien

Back to the top