[tycho-user] Searching bundle that not resolved

Dear Tycho community,

Could you please clarify the way that should be used for searching unresolved bundle in tycho build?

I have the maven build that generated by xtext platform. My application uses the org.eclipse.core.resource bundle. The build by eclipse IDE is completed with success. The build by maven failed because of org.eclipse.core.resources is not found by maven build. I understand that this bundle shall  be added to target platform definition, But I cannot find in documentation how to do it . My target definition has been attached. Seems to me I should add corresponded feature group

--
Александр