Re: [tycho-user] Build plugin and source-plugin from pre-built jar's and source folder

Hi,

are you generating a source feature? I just had a brief look at your category.xml and could not find the according entry.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card#Source_Features

Rough example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<site>
<feature url="features/my.feature_0.0.0.qualifier.jar" id="my.feature" version="0.0.0">
      <category name="my.category"/>
   </feature>
<feature url="features/my.feature-sources-feature.jar" id="my.feature.source" version="0.0.0">
      <category name="my.category"/>
   </feature>
   <category-def name="my.category" label="Components"/>
</site>

Hope this helps
Henrik