Re: [tycho-user] way to check required-plugin version

Hi,

> I would like to know if there is a Tycho or maven plugin that could
> check the consistency of required-plugin’versions in a project
> containing several eclipse plugins.
>
> When using pure maven java project, dependencies version are listed in
> dependency management section.

In pure Maven, I would use the maven-enforcer-plugin (in particular,
it's dependencyConvergence rule) to ensure that the
<dependencyManagment> defaults are not accidentally overwritten.

I think you can also use this rule (or reactorModuleConvergence) to
achieve what you are after with Tycho. Not 100% sure, but this may be
worth a look.

Hope that helps.

Andreas

--