[tycho-user] Looking for Plugin dependencies org.antlr.stringtemplate 3.2.0 and com.google.gson 2.8.0 in public repositories that are still working

Hello,

I am trying to build a couple of Maven Tycho projects that requires org.antlr.stringtemplate 3.2.0 and com.google.gson 2.8.0. I can't find these dependencies in public repositories. Has anyone used these and if so where did they take the third party libraries from. I have lost hope in local p2 repos and have resorted to use versions of these already available in public repositories. Thank you in advance for the help.

--
Best regards,

Khady L. Seck
Full Stack Java Developer