Re: [tycho-user] Work around for Maven persistently using JDK 1.5 by default

Hi,

> I have switched to Tycho 1.0.0 now. Andreas Sewe. I don't understand
> what you said after the sentence about being on tycho 1.0.0

OK, so useProjectSettings=true. In that case, do you have .classpath and
.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs files present when you build with
Tycho? Because Tycho will take the configuration from there.

> /What would be helpful is to have the section from the effective POM (mvn
> help:effective-pom) that deals with the tycho-compiler-plugin, as there
> are multiple settings (<useProjectSettings>, <useJDK>, <source>,
> <target> [2]) that may be relevant here./

OK, useJDK=SYSTEM (the default). That means that the
tycho-compiler-plugin should use the JDK used to run "mvn" with, but
apply any settings from .classpath and settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs.

Did you try runnning "mvn" with the -X (debug) switch?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH