[tycho-user] Suggested build and releng scheme?

Everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions on the best build and releng schemes for large RCP projects with Tycho?

Right now we are using an aggregator with everything in it, including our products. Our products take​ about 20min each to build and the bundles take about 5 minutes. We build a full flavor of Eclipse in our products, so the product assembly pulls in a lot of stuff. Just wondering how other people handle their product builds.

Jay

Back to the top