Re: [tycho-user] Maven repository

Hi,

I am not sure if you came across this yet, but the b3aggregator does
this for the Eclipse Project at the moment. Doing it automatically is
a relatively new thing (Neon.2), but I think this may do what you
want;
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/aggregator/manual#Creating_a_Maven-conformant_p2_repo

I quote from the intro: "The Aggregator combines repositories from
various sources into a new aggregated p2 repository. It can also be
configured to produce a hybrid p2/Maven2 repository. (This feature is
currently labeled "experimental" in the CBI aggregator, since it is
not yet production quality)."

As I mention it is actively being worked on, see for instance recent
email from yesterday:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-dev/msg10352.html

HTH
~~~