Re: [tycho-user] Shared target plaform for many independant module

Hi Mickael,

Since it was to build “fake” modules for testing purposes, I was looking for a way to avoid publishing a target platform.

In the end using a targetplatform already present in Maven central did the trick.  [1]

(Not sure if the build is faster than the one defining the target using the url.)

Depending of the configuration I always end up with either a “Project not found” or “Dependency not found”

I will try to setup a small example.

Regards,

Benoit

1:

<!--  Works but is it really faster ?-->

<groupId>org.integratedmodelling</groupId>                                          <artifactId>org.integratedmodelling.kim.target</artifactId>

<version>0.9.10</version>