[tycho-user] How Tycho resolves dependencies between fragments ?

Hi all,

I have fragment A that has dependencies on fragment B, both are hosted by same bundle. In Eclipse I resolve the dependencies by adding fragment A's project to fragment B's.

But in Tycho 0.24.0 I keep getting error when trying to compile fragment B since it could not resolve the dependency. Actually Tycho is able to resolve fragment A, but somehow it does not resolve it.

I've tried the suggestion outlined in https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg03277.html by adding the following to force dependency without luck:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <dependency-resolution>
            <extraRequirements>