Re: [tycho-user] Tycho migration but pom.xml file specifies maven-compiler

Remember that Tycho is an open source project and that its developers are either work on it in their spare time or on behalf of their employer (most likely as a side project).

I don't work on the project, but the source is available via Eclipse git repositories perhaps look at those and step through the plugin.