Re: [tycho-user] surefire dependency on org.eclipse.ui.ide.application

Hello John,

you can follow the instructions in the following article [1] to define the appplication/product to use for the test or define your final RCP application to execute the tests [2].

Regards,
Ingo

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Automate_test_execution
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Testing_with_Surefire#p2Installed_on_provisioned_RCP_application