Re: [tycho-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Platform-specific features in a multi-platform build

On 10/04/2016 12:00 AM, Christian Pontesegger wrote:

I would also suggest to have multiple local builds: 1 for each target platform. Then use the tycho p2-mirror job to merge those local repositories into a big one containing all those features.

That doesn't work as some of the root elements (features directly listed in the category.xml) are platform-specific. Dependency resolution fails for those features whenever build is trying to resolve for another platform. Ideally, I'd like a way to treat those features as optional.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top