Re: [tycho-user] Platform-specific features in a multi-platform build

In theory these two article should solve your problem.  I could not get them to work.  I posted the question on this email list (https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg07443.html) but I could not get the technique to work.  I asked for a MCVE (http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve) and got no reply.  Maybe you can get it to work.

https://codeiseasy.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/including-a-jre-in-a-tycho-build, four years old, and this blog post

http://eclipseo.blogspot.com/2014/11/bundle-jre-along-with-your-product.html, two years old. The newer blog post skips the step where a p2.inf

file is created.