[tycho-user] Tycho Surefire and e(fx)clipse

Hello,

i am involved into project based on Eclipse E4 and e(fx)clipse. I would like to test application with UI, so i use Surefire plugin. I spent many hours to configure tests, but i still get the same error:

org.eclipse.e4.core.di.InjectionException: Unable to process "BindingService.bindingService": no actual value was found for the argument "EBindingService.

I figured out that application is starting in compatibility mode and this causes this error. Is any way to fix this?

Regards
Mariusz Brudny

Back to the top