Re: [tycho-user] archive-products goal removes executable bit

For example, my product has something like this in the pom.xml, which is within the plugin element for the tyco-p2-director-plugin:

<build>

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-director-plugin</artifactId>
        <verion>{$tycho.version}</version>
        <executions>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
            <products>
                <product>
                    <id>com.foo.bar</id>
                    <archiveFileName>Bar-${project.version}-${forceContextQualifier}</archiveFileName>
                </product>
            </products>
            <formats>
                <win32>zip</win32>