Re: [tycho-user] archive-products goal removes executable bit

Hi,

I am not trying to execute any tests here. All i wanted is to build a eclipse repository that i can use with the eclipse versions 4.3,3.5,3.4,3.3. Right now with my current build, i could build with 4.3 which works fine. Now i am trying to build the features using eclipse versions 3.5,3.4,3.3 and publish those into the existing 4.3 repository. So, my question is

1) when building with tycho, can i do this in a single build to support all 4 eclipse versions?
2) if it is possible to to do it in a single build, on what basis tycho resolves the dependencies compatible with all 4 eclipse versions? If i include all the eclipse targets in my parent , does tycho resolve those automatically to support all 4 versions of eclipse? Does something like below work? or do i need to create a separate build with each of these targets separately?

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>rcp4.3</id>
<layout>p2</layout>
<url>file:///C:/targets/repo/rcp4.3/eclipse</url>
</repository>
<repository>
<id>rcp3.5</id>
<layout>p2</layout>
<url>file:///C:/targets/repo/rcp3.5.2/eclipse</url>
</repository>
<repository>
<id>rcp3.4</id>
<layout>p2</layout>
<url>file:///C:/targets/repo/rcp3.4/eclipse</url>
</repository>
<repository>
<id>rcp3.3</id>
<layout>p2</layout>
<url>file:///C:/targets/repo/rcp3.3/eclipse</url>
</repository>
</repositories>

Thanks,
Madhu Garimilla