Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.26.0

unless you can reproduce the problem,
it's quite unlikely the new Tycho version would cause a native JVM crash

Regards
Jan

On 12/08/16 15:07, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jonah Graham" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Tycho team,

    I successfully built the Eclipse CDT and the Eclipse EASE projects
    with 0.26.0. I did it locally, and ran it on the HIPPs[1].

    I ran into one unexpected failure that seems rather unlikely to be
    Tycho, but as I have never seen it before I thought I would raise it
    here? One of the builds I did failed one time in the JVM on the HIPP,
    but rerunning the build did not replicate the problem [2]. The problem
    was:

    #
    #  SIGBUS (0x7) at pc=0x00007f87aa7e47d2, pid=27963, tid=140220697728768
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_51-b16) (build 1.8.0_51-b16)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.51-b03 mixed mode
    linux-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C  [libzip.so+0x117d2]  newEntry+0x62

    [1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/78941/ &