[tycho-user] Adding properties to product ini at build time

Hi folks,

We are trying to add some properties to the product.ini during our Tycho build. At this moment we are using the M-antrun-p to do this, but I was hoping Tycho would support something like it.

For example:
- we add the database version, so we can check if the application is the right version for our database.
- At the buildserver, we add the jobname and buildnumber, so we can show these in the about screen and titlebar.

Can we use Maven filtering or Tycho to add these properties at buildtime or is the m-antrun-p the way to go to alter the product.ini after generating it?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell

Back to the top