[tycho-user] Eclipse Tycho Unzip-Plugin with the Sonatype Nexus 3.0

Hello Eclipse-Tycho-Community,

I am right after my apprenticeship and got just handed over the responsibility on the company's Sonatype Nexus server :-)

We plan to upgrade our Nexus (current version 2.7.2-03), preferably the newest possible version (3.0).
After requesting the support I have found out that the Nexus 3 does not support Nexus 2 plugins.

Indeed our developers need this "unzip"-Plugin: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Nexus_Unzip_Plugin
We cannot do without this feature, so this will prevent an uprade for us.

My Question is:
Are there any plans to improve this plugin to support Nexus 3.0?

Thank You & Best Regards
Lukas

Back to the top