[tycho-user] Wrong encoding of UTF-8 when running tycho on Travis CI

Hello,

I'm using tycho to build my e4 product. In this product I use some UTF-8 chars.
Running the tycho build locally works good, and my characters are properly encoded in the executable product.
But when running it on CI server like Travis, the encoding is no longer valid. The downloaded product contains encoding issues.

I did add the following line in my aggregating pom :
<properties> <project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding></properties>

But the issue remains.
Does anyone have a clue ?

Thanks in advance.
The discussed pom is visible here : https://github.com/cncgoko/Goko/blob/master/org.goko.build.aggregator/pom.xml