Re: [tycho-user] Rootfiles and OSX

In fact the workspace is usually not in the .app folder at all
Newer versions of Tycho include everything in the .app directory, including the workspace. I don't know how to change that.

Probably a reasonable way to do it, though you might want to consider putting it in the plugins directory along with all the other jars. See how the eclipse.ini refers to the launcher jar, which is in the plugins directory as well.

This sounds way more robust and like the way to go! Do you know how I can do that (I'm a RCP noob, sry)?