[tycho-user] [tycho-p2-repository-plugin:assemble-repository] Unable to satisfy dependency

Hi everyone,

I have an annoying problem I just don't understand.

I want to build a self-contained P2 Repository using Tycho's eclipse-repository packaging type.

I have a product file and a category.xml which defines the content of the P2 Repository.

When I build a SNAPSHOT/qualifier the P2 repository is assembled successfully, all the features mentioned in the category.xml are included.

But: When I remove -SNAPSHOT/.qualifier and run the Maven Build again, I get the following warnings (this is just a subset) and the features are not included in the assembled P2 repository.

[WARNING] Mirror tool: Problems resolving provisioning plan.: [Unable to satisfy dependency from org.myapp.ide.distribution.thirdparty 1.0.0.8TB1ECmcLTMw6EGbA87JGm0QGOe46IEUAAA5Q9K to org.eclipse.m2e.wtp.feature.feature.group [1.2.1.20150819-2220].; Unable to satisfy dependency from org.myapp.ide.distribution.thirdparty 1.0.0.8TB1ECmcLTMw6EGbA87JGm0QGOe46IEUAAA5Q9K to org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.graph.feature.feature.group [1.1.1].]

I really don't understand why just removing the -SNAPSHOT/.qualifier suffix causes this problem. any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards
Oliver

Back to the top