Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and P2 Repository

Hi Jeff,

Spring dependencies are just example to make my point. It could happen on any other dependencies.

My point is I want to completely use Tycho to generate p2 repository from ground up which means during the process I want to draw all dependencies from directories as defined in my Eclipse target platform.

But since Tycho only supports resolving dependencies from p2 repository (not directory), I just can't do that. Which means I have to use other tool first to generate p2 repository and then use it as Tycho dependency to generate p2 repository.

So unless I'm missing something here I think Tycho should support resolving dependencies from directories as in Eclipse target platform.

Hope that make sense.

Thanks & Regards,
Setya