Re: [tycho-user] bin.includes value(s) must be specified.

No project had the "bin.includes = ." entry.

I just added it to all my "build.properties" files.  No issues with that I hope.

So the error is really... in error.  Should it not look and see if "target" is being used, and if specified don't throw the exception? Or is my understanding to simple?