Re: [tycho-user] [tycho-dev] please test staged tycho 0.25.0

Tycho 0.25.0 has been re-staged (from the same commit, no changes)

new stage URL is

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsetycho-1036/

For some reason the first stage (see below) got lost on oss.sonatype.org

We hope to promote this stage tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Jan