[tycho-user] POM less build questions

I have a large-ish project that combines features and plugins from a
number of git repos into one product. I am in the process of adding
features from a new repo to the product. I would like to add these new
features without creating poms for them, but I haven't been able to
make it work. I always get an error that poms for the new features
don't exist.
I suspect that tycho doesn't find the .mvn/extensions.xml.
Where exactly does tycho look for that file? Is there a place in the
code where I can look that up?
Unfortunately I don't have a simple structure with an obvious "root"
directory. for the build because I have poms referencing parent poms
in quite different locations in the file system.
Is there anything in the debug output that would tell me that the
extensions.xml has been found and processed? Or can I use a command
line option to tell maven/tycho where to find it?

Thanks!

Back to the top