Re: [tycho-user] How to write true unit tests in Tycho build

I would recommend not to use Maven dependencies but rather osgi ones

Jeff

Le 5 avr. 2016 00:45, "David M. Karr" <davidmichaelkarr@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
So I'm now at the point in the Eclipse codebase that I've inherited where I want to write some unit tests (not integration tests), using JUnit and Mockito.  I've used both considerably in the past, but never in a Tycho project.  Normally, I would just add the junit and mockito dependency specs to the pom.  Can I do that, or do I have to have these in p2 repo and add them to my target platform?

When I tried just adding the maven dependencies to the pom, Eclipse was able to see the JUnit dependency, but the mockito dependency seemed to be ignored.

What's the proper procedure here?