Re: [tycho-user] Unable to create a P2 repo using tycho

Seems pretty reasonable:

* a top-level reactor root pom, which builds
* the two plugins, and then adds them to
* the p2 update site.

Your site should contain a category.xml which lists the two <bundle>s.

Here's a more complicated project which does the same thing but
includes plugins, features, tests, and an update site, so you can
steal some code.

* top-level reactor:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/pom.xml#L22-L23
* plugins: https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/discovery/pom.xml
* update site pom:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/site/pom.xml
* update site category.xml:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/site/category.xml#L28-L30

And there's also this:

* parent pom, which defines everything else that's missing in the
top-level reactor root pom:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml