[tycho-user] How to write true unit tests in Tycho build

So I'm now at the point in the Eclipse codebase that I've inherited where I want to write some unit tests (not integration tests), using JUnit and Mockito. I've used both considerably in the past, but never in a Tycho project. Normally, I would just add the junit and mockito dependency specs to the pom. Can I do that, or do I have to have these in p2 repo and add them to my target platform?

When I tried just adding the maven dependencies to the pom, Eclipse was able to see the JUnit dependency, but the mockito dependency seemed to be ignored.

What's the proper procedure here?

Back to the top