Re: [tycho-user] Setting target-platform-configuration <environments> causes tycho-surefire-plugin failure

You are running a win32 build so it is tried to resolve the win32 fragments. The dependencies are always resolved from what I see.

So either use the feature as Brian suggested or create a multi platform target definition.

Am 01.04.2016 16:22 schrieb "Brian de Alwis" <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx>:
Sorry this is a bit late, but you should be able to work around this by including the JDT feature org.eclipse.jdt rather than individual bundles.

Brian.