Re: [tycho-user] Export product via tycho

Hello Dennis

I've looked again through xtext platform and find out that xtext requires concrete version of antlr. this version is 3.2. so i need not to have version range. I tried to create target file. I generated a project and use target file from this dummy project. Certanly I've corrected name of artifacts. I see that it contains, commonle speaking the list of the same repository that were mentioned in my parent pom, so seems to me it cannot help me to resolve issue with unknown plugin antlr. In my project use the third party repository, for example Oracle repositories and this repositories correctly processed and return corresponded jdbc plugin without problem.  For example oracle plugin definitly is not exist in tycho target, and its located in third party repositories,but correctly retreived. I cannot understand what is mistik of antlr plugin, that cannot be retreived.

Regards
Alex