[tycho-user] Cancel Tycho Build if compile warning is present

Hi,

can I cancel the Tycho build if one of the plug-ins has a compiler
warning? We want to use that for our Gerrit validation builds to
ensure that plug-ins without any compiler warnings stay "clean" with
the new contributions.

Similar to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9192613/how-do-i-get-a-java-maven-build-to-fail-for-compiler-warnings
I tried the following:

<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
        <artifactId>tycho-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>0.24.0</version>
        <configuration>
            <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>
            <compilerArgs>
                <arg>-Xlint:all</arg>
                <arg>-Werror</arg>
            </compilerArgs>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>
 </plugins>
</build>

Also using the solution described by the SO answer did not work:

 <plugin>
        <version>3.3</version>
        <configuration>
            <source>1.8</source>