From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of András Kerekes
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:36 AM
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [tycho-user] Generating composite repository

Hi Tycho Users,

I'd like to generate a composite repository for the plugin I'm working on. During the maven build an update site is generated. Manually creating a composite repository does not seem to be very difficult (considering that I need only 4 locations to refer to), but I'd like to automate it.

One option would be using templates and replace placeholders during the maven build, but I was wondering if there's a different/recommended way to achieve the same result using Tycho.

Thanks,

 Andras

Back to the top