[tycho-user] How to recognize dynamic generated Source-Features at product p2 archive production

Hello,

within a project we are using Maven/Tycho Jenkins and Co to build a product based on Eclipse features continuously to be tested in the build server.

To get the JaCoCo code coverage analysis working also on source code level, we need also the source code in the product package (Java class files).
To get the Source features we activated the features ‚tycho-source-plugin‘ and ‚tycho-source-feature-plugin‘ in the parent POM to be executed conditionally (when profile ‚withSources‘ is mentioned):
<profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>withSources</id>
            <activation>
            </activation>
            <build>
                <plugins>
                  <plugin>
                    <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
                    <artifactId>tycho-source-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>${tycho-version}</version>
                    <executions>
                      <execution>
                        <id>plugin-source</id>
                        <goals>
                          <goal>plugin-source</goal>
                        </goals>
                      </execution>
                    </executions>
                  </plugin>
                  <plugin>
                      <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho.extras</groupId>
                      <artifactId>tycho-source-feature-plugin</artifactId>
                      <version>${tycho-extras-version}</version>
                      <executions>
                        <execution>
                          <id>source-feature</id>
                          <phase>package</phase>
                          <goals>
                            <goal>source-feature</goal>
                          </goals>
                          <configuration>
                              <excludes>
                                  …
                              </excludes>
                          </configuration>
                        </execution>
                      </executions>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>

After a local build based on the product definition I can see the <feature-id>_-sources-feature.jar files under the target subdirectories in the workspace.
My question is:
How can we include those <feature-id>_-sources-feature.jar files in the product archive created by the tycho-p2-director plugin. The product config is based on features and only before-created features can be mentioned there. The Source features will be created dynamically and cannot be mentioned in the product config.

Can anyone give a hint on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Helko