[tycho-user] Updating target version number in parent pom

Everyone,

I've been using the following in my parent pom to specify the Eclipse target:

<target>
<artifact>
<groupId>org.eclipse.ice</groupId>
</artifact>
</target>

When I run Tycho set-version plugin, every version in the entire source tree is updated except that version clause in the parent pom. Any suggestions?

I noticed that Lars' tutorial also includes that version tag and my build breaks if I remove it. Any tips would be appreciated!

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory