Re: [tycho-user] Change name of created repository archive

Ok, I made it work by configuring the tycho-p2-repository-plugin on setting a value for finalName. But from the documentation I would have expected that specifying project.build.fileName as user property should also work.

Do I misunderstand the documentation at this part?