Re: [tycho-user] p2 mirror job & latestVersionOnly

ok, thanks for the clarification

Christian

Am 02.02.2016 um 13:45 schrieb Sievers, Jan:
If I'm not mistaken latestVersionOnly refers to the source repo only, not the target.

Regards
Jan

On 02/02/16 13:36, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Christian Pontesegger" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am using the p2 mirror job from tycho.extras to populate a nightly
update site. I thought by using the flags

<append>true</append>
<latestVersionOnly>true</latestVersionOnly>

my p2 site would accumulate artifacts, keeping only one version of each
IU. Unfortunately this is not the case and I see multiple versions of
the same IU having different time stamps.

http://download.eclipse.org/ease/update/nightly/features/?d

What is the intended way to use <latestVersionOnly>?

thanks
Christian