Re: [tycho-user] tycho-version and required bundle section in the MANIFEST.MF

Thanks for this link.

But I would rather prefer to use a command line tool: I will try the upcoming version of tycho-versions.

Francois

De : tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Matthias Sohn
Envoyé : lundi 1 février 2016 22:56
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [tycho-user] tycho-version and required bundle section in the MANIFEST.MF

maybe version-tiger can help

I didn't try this myself

-Matthias

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 6:04 PM, LE FEVRE FRANCOIS <francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Tycho community,

I belong to the Eclipse Papyrus project which is managed by Tycho.

I would like to know if there is an official Tycho plugin able to update all manifests of my project.

I would like to have the same feature as the maven-release plugin.

So I would like to be able to run a command to update all pom (parent to children) to increase the version number, to have it also synchronize with the MANIFEST.MF, for export packages but also for require bundle.

If a bundle is part of the same tycho reactor, I would like its version also change in the MANIFEST require bundle section and in the POM in dependenciesManagement/dependencies section.

It seems Tycho-versions is able to update the pom version and the manifest version but not the required-bundle, or perhaps I have missed the feature…

I have discover the following project:

https://github.com/muuki88/tycho-version-sync

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks