Re: [tycho-user] Help with ChmodAction failure during build of RCP application

Tom,

I have a similar case. In my case the configuration is specific for the single <execution>. So <configuration> is a child of the specific <execution> and not a child of <executions>

In your case I would write:

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-director-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <executions>
            <execution>
                <id>materialize-products</id>
                <goals>
                    <goal>materialize-products</goal>
                </goals>
            </execution>
            <execution>
                <id>archive-products</id>
                <goals>
                    <goal>archive-products</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>
                    <products>
                        <product>
                            <id>com.cisco.vmmaestro.cml.rcp</id>
                            <archiveFileName>CML-${project.version}-${forceContextQualifier}
                            </archiveFileName>
                        </product>
                    </products>
                </configuration>