Re: [tycho-user] [Eclipse] Update site url not added

We build the Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio product as part of an
update site build, using Tycho 0.24 and here's all we do to add a
default update site URL to the product's profs page for Available
Update Sites:

   <repositories>
      <repository
location="https://devstudio.redhat.com/9.0/stable/updates/";