From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 10:08 AM
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] [Maven & Eclipse]

On 01/08/2016 10:03 AM, Christelle BURGUERA wrote:

And I don’t understand why I’ve this errors:

[ERROR]   The project pouet.workbench:pouet.product:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT (C:\pouet.product\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: eclipse-repository @ line 13, column 13

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project pouet.workbench:pouet.product.feature:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT (C:\pouet.product.feature\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: eclipse-feature @ line 6, column 14

It seems to me that at that time, the pom.xml of your pouet.product misses the declaration of tycho extension: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Packaging_Types
Maybe it's just that your poms don't reference the right parent where the extension is defined?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top