[tycho-user] [Maven & Eclipse]

Hello,

I’ve already maven projects :

-       One that builds an UpdateSite with my plugins

-       One that builds a Eclipse product (with my branding)

I would like to install the UpdateSite in the product.

I can do it only after because the plugins are built under Kepler and the product under Luna (with Maven it’s easy to have 2 differentes versions of Eclipse J)

I think it’ll be possible to use the p2 functionality ?

But how ?

Or if you have another idea ?

I’ll be able to execute a script if I don’t find another idea … but I’m convinced that it exists …

Many thanks

Christelle

Back to the top